[AccessD] Code modules off the screen

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 26 10:19:28 CDT 2007

No that didn't fix it directly.  However I noticed that the first time I
tried to open a module it would not open, then the second time it would but
was slightly off screen.  I tried the cascade trick no help.  I then tried a
decompile and it closed unexpectedly and sent an error message off to MS,
the results of which were "that is an old version, to fix the problem you
should update".

I also noticed that (this is a new machine at the client) the SPs were not
installed, so I started downloading the office service packs.  I then
decompiled, compiled, compacted and repaired.  Interestingly, after all this
screwing around (SPs not installed yet), when I went to compact and repair
it asked if I wanted to save changes to a form I had built to do some
testing.  Now the entire application had been shut down and reopened several
times so why it was asking if I wanted to save form changes I have no clue.

Anywayyyyyy.... The last time it opened it now cascades the modules and none
are off the screen.

Strange!!!

SPs to be applied next.

John W. Colby