[AccessD] The Business Side Of Databases

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Tue Jun 26 10:47:39 CDT 2007

We operate the same way.

Any reasonable client request is simply added to our system and then all
clients have that feature upon their next update.  I don't customize
anything because I HATE working on specific items for specific people.  I
tried this one time and it just never stops.  That client just keeps wanting
more and more ridiculous things.

We have found it easier to charge a flat fee per year for licensing,
support, training, and updates and simply including all changes as part of
those updates.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017