[AccessD] Question For Gustav

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 26 17:17:56 CDT 2007

Hi John

1. Have you tried to change the default printer of Windows and recompile the code?

2. If you like, you can zip and send me (a cooked down version of) your database and will give it a look.

/gustav

>>> askolits at ot.com 26-06-07 22:48 >>>
Here's the info.

I have a snapshot of the error message but can't post it.
It's one of those 'Send Error report' messages

I grabbed some of your code from an accessd thread. The link is:
http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/accessd/2006-February/041825.html

It works except, when I try to print, Access crashes.
It does not have a problem in print preview mode.
The app is Access 2000, but I can duplicate the roor on Access 2003 and 2000
and on different PCs.

Has anyone else had a problem using the code?

John