[AccessD] Wireless Scanner

Elam, Debbie DElam at jenkens.com
Wed Jun 27 08:23:46 CDT 2007

Check what kind of scanner they are using.  I supported an out of the box
software that used scanners, including a wireless one.  That scanner would
store a bunch of values then you would put it in its cradle and download
everything you just scanned in.  There was a subroutine that had to be
started to suck all of the data off of the scanner.  I am pretty sure that
was provided by the scanner manufacturer and the program just had to connect
to it.  Other wireless scanners may work differently, so I can see the
brand/type of scanner being important.

Debbie