[AccessD] Printing Decimals in a Report

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Wed Jun 27 22:23:57 CDT 2007

Won't the control's Format or Decimal Places property do it?

Susan H.

I feel really stupid asking this, but a colleague is trying to print a
report based on a query where there are some calculated fields.  The query
shows the fields to like 12 decimal places to the right of the decimal, she
would like just 2.  I have a brain cloud because I know I have done this but
can't figure it out.  For example, a calculated field would be
Admission_Rate: [Admissions]/[Contacted] ...Oh yeah, some of these
calculated fields have an Iif function.  Please help!