[AccessD] Problem using "Output To" with RTF format

Leslie Girard girard_l at subway.com
Wed Mar 14 09:52:40 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I am having a problem using Output To converting a report to an RTF file.

I have an application that uses CDO to email a report converted to RTF to
the recipient.  This process is used probably 500 times a day invoked by the
user pressing a command button.  On random occasions, the report will be
created leaving out some information.  If the user runs the process a second
time, all the information is there.  I have save commands that make sure all
the information has been saved throughout the form.  I have monitored the
emails being sent via bcc since 5:00 PM yesterday, and this has occurred 3
times over a total of 238 emails.  There appears to be no similarities or
discrepancies with these emails versus the other 235.  It has occurred from
both users machines, which rules out it being machine specific.  I cannot
duplicate the problem.

Has anyone had any similar problems with RTF files?

Our machines are running Windows XP and Access 2000.  All reports are 1 page
reports.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leslie Girard
Programmer/Analyst
Doctors Associates Inc. (Subway)
1-800-888-4848  or (203) 877-4281 Ext 1658

***DISCLAIMER***

The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the
e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or take any action in
reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail
the message back to the sender by replying and then deleting it.  We cannot
accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail
or attachments, and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking
procedures prior to use.  Thank you