[AccessD] OT: URGENT: The Inbox of my Outlook Express is gone

Ervin Brindza viner at EUnet.yu
Wed Mar 28 01:12:07 CDT 2007

When I launched this morning the OE it created a fresh new Inbox (1).dbx and my emails and folders from the Inbox folder(exactly from the Inbox.dbx) of the OE weren't visible. Then I renamed the old Inbox.dbx to Inbox (1).dbx and now the emails from the real(old) Inbox folder are visible. But the problem is that the folders from the "old" Inbox folder aren't visible.
I suppose that I need to force the OE to consider(to shift back to) the Inbox.dbx as the default Inbox folder(and not Inbox (1).dbx as now) and then the tree structure of my old Inbox foder will be repaired. But I don't know how find out where the OE stores the information about the default location of the Inbox folder? Are there any hints?
Many thanks in advance,
 Ervin