[AccessD] Use same subform

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Thu Mar 29 16:06:03 CDT 2007

I am using a subform having the "from listbox" "to listbox" interface (i.e., with 4 command buttons with arrows between the 2 listboxes that allow you to move items from one box to the other).  The data is managed completely using a class.

Since I need this identical interface in several other subforms on various tabs of a single form (i.e., just with different rowsources), is there any way of just creating one subform "shell" and using it for all the subforms?

Thanks,
Barb Ryan