[AccessD] MOD VBA Error Handler for Access 2003

Myke Myers mmmtbig at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 31 13:30:41 CDT 2007

I've been using the Access 2000 XP MOD 'VBA Error Handler' for years and I
like it.

I installed Access 2003 on the same computer and the VBA Error Handler
appeared in the Visual Basic Add Ins and worked normally.

I installed Access 2003 on a new computer and I can't find a way to get 'VBA
Error Handler' installed. It's not in the Access 2003 Developer Extensions.

I've searched the web and Google Group with no success.

Anyone have a suggestion?

TIA,

Myke