[AccessD] references and errors

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:48:31 CST 2007

Thanks Marty,

I also found a site that stated this error would occur if 3.51 was not an
option in the references list...and it was not...so I copied the dao350.dll
to this machine...then used the the code you sent to register it...I didn't
have to check the 3.51 3.6 is checked.  Does this mean that even though 3.6
is checked...the 3.51 library is used?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte