[AccessD] Suitability of Access For Task

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:41:34 CST 2007

Larry,

I have an A2K db that also runs 24/7/356...it checks an FTP site every 5
minutes...if there are files...downloads...clears FTP site...analyzes
data...and sends email.

I have NOT built an AUTO Archive yet...so about once every 3 months I
manually archive and compact.  Other than that...I have had no issues.

Good Luck,

Mark A. Matte