[AccessD] Looking at lines of code in code

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Mar 10 10:29:37 CST 2007

This is to check that each of the message boxes in the system appears in the
language table where I store the multiple language translations.

So, once I find the call to TranslateMessage in the module, then I have to
look in another table - tblLanguage-Msgboxes - to see if the phrase to be
translated, which is the function call's argument, is in the table.  If not
I want to add it.

So searching for the phrase TranslateMessage would do it but each time I
find it, I'd have to copy the argument, flip over to the table and do a
search.

Rocky