[AccessD] Looking at lines of code in code

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Mar 10 11:09:48 CST 2007

Gustav:

The English is in the table as well.  What I pass is an argument that looks
something like the English message but isn't just so the code becomes a bit
more self-documenting.

Like:

MsgboxUni Me.hWnd, TranslateMsgbox("NoTagsToReportReportCancelled"), ,
vbExclamation

Or

MsgboxUni Me.hWnd, TranslateMsgbox("AccessKeyIncorrect"), , vbExclamation

Or

MsgboxUni Me.hWnd,
TranslateMsgbox("ReadWriteAccessIsRequiredToRunCalculations"), ,
vbExclamation

Where the argument is in the field call MessageID (not the PK).

But with your approach how do I know the translation is missing?

T&R

Rocky