[AccessD] Looking at lines of code in code

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Mon Mar 12 17:49:44 CDT 2007

Just curious, why not use find/replace?  If you want to do it
programmatically, no need to open the forms, just run through the
modules, there is a find option in there....

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
at Beach Access Software
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 10:09 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] Looking at lines of code in code

Dear List:

I have a need to programmatically look at every line of code behind all
forms looking for the string "TranslateMsgbox".

I'm floundering around here a bit.  I know how to cycle through the
forms
collection.  But once I open the form in design view and Set frm =
Forms(strFormName) I can't figure out how to loop through every line of
code
behind the form.

Any suggestions appreciated.

MTIA