[AccessD] Setting timeout of remote desktop

McGillivray, Don [IT] Donald.A.McGillivray at sprint.com
Thu Mar 15 10:33:58 CDT 2007

John,

If you're talking about something you can do on your end to keep the thing alive, I don't think you have any options aside from never leaving your session idle for more than the limit.  If the client is willing but unsure about how to extend your idle time allowance, have them look here:

>From the server console, Start|Programs|Administrative Tools|Computer Management|Local Users/Groups|Users

There, your user account should be found, and your idle time can be set on the Sessions tab of the Properties window.

Hope this helps!

Don