[AccessD] To the newer members

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 16 09:39:02 CDT 2007

I think it is important to understand that Access is so complex that nobody
(that I know personally) knows it all.  I am considered by some as a
"senior" member (though they may just be discussing my age I guess?) but you
notice that I am right here asking questions as well.  Yea, I know a lot
about Access and a lot about databases, but there is probably more that I
don't know than that I know.  AccessD has been my "Google of last resort"
since 1997, and I contribute financially (see
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/donations.asp to contribute any amount you
wish) as well as with my knowledge whenever I can.

If you are a nubee, please don't hesitate to speak up, ask your questions,
and tell us how you solve your Access problems.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting