[AccessD] Access to Word - colour an area

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 10:46:43 CDT 2007

It's a fair point William, and one I was thinking about too. I'll have to
wait and see what if anything they want in terms of being able to easily
modify the print themselves. If it's pretty much set in stone I'd be good
with just Access, but if I have to go Word (which is what they currently
use) I'd just like to know I can do the colour thing.

Thanks for the input.
--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk