[AccessD] Access 2007

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 16 12:44:46 CDT 2007

Here is something I got from Allen Browne's Links

Access Menu/Toolbar to Ribbon

Excel workbook from Microsoft,
matching all previous Access menu and toolbar items to ribbon locations.

http://office.microsoft.com/search/redir.aspx?AssetID=AM101757761033

Also
http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html#Bugs

Note there is reported bug using Access 2007 compression
where the mdb disappears intermittently so make a backup first.

Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.
Canada