[AccessD] AccessD Conference - Is there interest in a frameworkpresentation?

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Mar 16 22:33:41 CDT 2007

...tell you what JC, you use all the bandwidth you want, eh ...you get
teased because sometimes you get so enthused you sound like a preacher with
that old time religion at an Easter sunrise service ...but much like the
preacher, there are always things in there we can all learn from ...I recall
back in the days when you were down in old Mexico tryin' to eke out a living
and selling your A97 sample code on your old site ...and like a fool I went
and paid for your JIT code ...and here I am this very day as I burn both
ends of the candle trying to convert a large dao mdb over to SQL Server,
finding that snippet of JIT code and derivatives thereof used in so many,
many places ...most of it your code, not mine.

...and that's just the tip of the iceberg as it were ...so any time you feel
like preaching, I've got both ears wide open ...doesn't mean I won't poke
and prod every now and then just to keep you from growing wings though ...or
horns as is sometimes your wont :)

William