[AccessD] Great Smokey Mountains AccessD Conference

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 19 12:57:08 CDT 2007

Hi Keith

No I don't. It's never attracted me - even though I spent my childhood surrounded by sailing clubs.
My wife has done earlier in her life and she hates it. And we wouldn't have the time or money for all the maintenance ... so we only enjoy the beautiful sight of all the sailors on the sea in bright sunshine.

/gustav

>>> Kwilliamson at RTKL.com 19-03-2007 18:40 >>>
Do you sail?  If not...what a shame...looks like you have some fantastic
sailing around you.

:)

Keith E. Williamson | Assist. Controller| kwilliamson at rtkl.com

RTKL Associates Inc. | 901 South Bond Street | Baltimore, Maryland
21231-3305

410-537-6098 direct | 410-276-4182 fax | www.rtkl.com