[AccessD] Great Smokey Mountains AccessD Conference

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Mon Mar 19 13:23:34 CDT 2007

I live here
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=k&om=1&z=18&ll=56.040428,12.522311&spn=0.0
01573,0.003557

My house is to the left of the dark blue car. Too bad the meeting is not
taking place these days. Airbus industries started testing their Airbus 380
with more than 500 passengers on flights to North America. Today two of them
left for New York and Los Angeles. I understand the Frankfurt => New York
flight has arrived already. These flights are for free.

Helmut