[AccessD] Troubleshooting network issues

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:46:57 CDT 2007

This wasn't one of my db's...and it was not a FE/BE scenario...just a single
db.  And 'No' they couldn't do a Compact/repair...the record would not allow
it...for some reason they did backups without compact repair...and when I
said it 'crashed' I meant they could no longer even open the db.  The reason
I brought it up was incase they were restoring...their backup db would run
for a little while then completely crash.  I finally tried a repair on the
backup db...it failed...and this is when I discovered the single bad record.

Sorry,

Mark