[AccessD] OT(kinda): Crack Code

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:42:52 CDT 2007

well it looks like the first 3 digits could be the date. Look at your
sample:

 H9WDH701=02/06/03 09:19:55 AM
 H9WLA903=02/06/03 12:08:33 PM
 HLBDMS01=09/16/03 08:56:52 AM

The two dates 02/06/03 both start with H9W

The other date of 02/06/03 starts with HLB

there are 222 days difference between 02/06/03 and 09/16/09. Can HLB-H9W =
222?

I may need a few beers to get in the right mood ;)

David