[AccessD] Zipcodes within a radius

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 23 14:04:16 CDT 2007

USPS has  webservices that handle a lot of these requests.
Maybe they have improved them since I looked 3 years ago.
They mangled them trying to make one version work with MS and Unix boxes.
So they were awkward to use with both.
It might be worthwhile if you are not doing bulk requests.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.