[AccessD] SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Sat Mar 24 09:41:02 CDT 2007

I'm with you on that, Stuart. When I first read about its (lack of) features, I was baffled. There actully is one small reason to use it, and it's not much of one: it's data-compatible with its big sister, so you can use DTS or SSIS to easily move data back and forth. Other than that, maybe it's so wannabe-geeks can claim they run SQL Server on their little toys.

A.