[AccessD] Weird A97 happenings

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Mar 28 10:11:19 CDT 2007

Hi John

That's what backups are for!

/gustav

>>> John.Clark at niagaracounty.com 28-03-2007 16:59 >>>
I would like to thank everybody for their help, but nothing was working, and I found that our backup that ran, on Monday evening, would put us back to working condition w/out losing any data, so I had it restored off of a backup tape.

It does bug me though...why exactly it happened. I suspect that somebody was playing around and they're afraid to say anything. The only time I have had to work on this program...like I said, it is real simple...is when they hired a volunteer that was finishing up school at a local university for w/a computer related degree, and he decided to play w/the program one night. My programs aren't locked down real good, because I generally don't need them to be, but I think I may have to change this.

Thanks again for all the help...as usual!

John W Clark