[AccessD] I can't Believe this

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:57:02 CDT 2007

On 3/28/07, Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Anyway I have been getting some good contract work as compensation from the
> local department management, so I guess I should not complain.... too much.
> MS Access seems to have a bad rap, especially with our provincial
> government. It appears that your federal government department is more
> enlightened.

Enlightend? Us? Hell no.

We did this behind ITs back. They couldn't/wouldn't provide a solution
for us, so we provided our own solution.

Like I said, they only wanted info on Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
They specifically said do not include Access information. So I
included it anyway :)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"