[AccessD] Function references produce #Name? error

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Wed Mar 28 23:08:03 CDT 2007

John - not too long ago a few of us were discussing new issues in 2003 and one of them was the problem you have described. A couple of others had the same error using 2003.

Being short of time, I solved mine by setting the value of the text box in code rather than as a property of the text box on the form.

HTH

Kath