[AccessD] Inventory Tracking

Hollis, Virginia hollisvj at pgdp.usec.com
Thu Mar 29 13:14:45 CDT 2007

They only need to track what is in a location. Don't need cost, vendor
info, or anything like that.

It is like this:

I have a blue box and a green box. Each box has pens & pencils.

I have 35 pens in a blue box; I used 10 pens today from the blue box,
now there are 25 pens in the blue box.

Tomorrow I take out 5 more pens, now there are 30 pens in the blue box.

In the same blue box I have 15 pencils. Today I take out 5 pencils from
the blue box, that leaves me 10 pencils.

Extra for adding pens to the blue box.

Then I have the same type of pens in a green box......

Let me know if this would be correct:

tbl_Storage

StorageID

StorageLocation

TypeID

ActualInv

MinimumInv

tbl_Type

TypeID

Type

tbl_StorageType (or some name like that)

StorageTypeID

StorageID

RemovedInv

AddedInv