[AccessD] Column Positions

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Fri Mar 30 10:44:04 CDT 2007

You mean, if you don't save the datasheet view, the query retains the new
positions? I don't think I've ever paid any attention to this -- seems like
I'm always asked to save the query -- but really, never paid attention to
what happens if I don't. Or, am I someplace totally different that you guys?

Susan H.

In a query's datasheet view you can easily drag the columns around.

Is there any way to reset them back to the way they are positioned in the
query grid?

The only way I have found to do this is to create a new query and just copy
the SQL statement to the new one.
Is there a easier way, or maybe a menu option?