[AccessD] A2003: Does SQL Server 2000 Enterprise manager have command line switches?

Darren D darrend at nimble.com.au
Fri May 11 00:21:03 CDT 2007

Hi All

>From an access app I wrote - I am opening Enterprise manager for Server 2000

The Access app manages clients – all of whom have SQL 2000 dBs on the same
server

I want to click from my access app and hopefully pass some command line switches
to Enterprise Manager to get it to open the relevant dB

So – does it have command line switches and if so – Do ones exist that will suit
my needs?

Many thanks

Have a great day

Darren