[AccessD] Cannot import from Excel

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:57:55 CDT 2007

Hi group,
My co-worker received a new machine from our wonderful helpdesk... The
problem is that he cannot import from excel on his Access 2003 on his
desktop.  For some reason, when you right click in the access (2003) window
and you click on import and you get the dialog box the dropdown on the box
does not list Excel.  He has Office 2003 installed on his desktop, I suspect
it may have something to do with him previously having Office 2000 installed
and then they uninstalled it.  I ran the Office detect and repair, but it
did not change this at all.

Thanks in advance

--
-Francisco