[AccessD] Speed of bulk insert

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 2 08:08:32 CDT 2007

ROTFL.  If ONLY YOU KNEW!!!

I tried yesterday to do the unzips of the files (a manual process atm) on
another computer because those operations specifically seem to really tie
the computer up in knots.  And of course I got crap about "privileges".  I
can see the files on the server, I just can't do an update / add (unzip) to
those directories.  But if I go look at the privileges the "everyone" user
can see and do whatever they want to these directories.

Computers are SUCH a PITA sometimes.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting