[AccessD] Speed of bulk insert

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed May 2 08:22:35 CDT 2007

Yeah, only sometimes ;-)

I've been beating my head against Windows VISTA user rights recently
myself. And that is on the same machine where I am the only user. It
won't let me open the MY DOCUMENTS folder from Explorer unless I go
through the shortcut to get there. Grrrrrr. I've given up on it for
now. I do it the way it lets me and just complain about it each time.

Glad you are making progress anyway. And for keeping us posted.

GK