[AccessD] Speed of bulk insert

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 2 08:35:36 CDT 2007

>the sob's insist on doing EXACTLY what you tell them to do, not necessarily
what you want them to do :)

Which is still better than the wife.  She insists on doing what she THOUGHT
you were asking her to do, which does not even remotely resemble what you
actually ASKED her to do, never mind what you really wanted done.

<ducks hastily behind the asbestos barrier>

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting