[AccessD] FMS Inc. Sourcebook

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed May 2 08:38:59 CDT 2007

Sad

...I have a great deal of respect for FMS and most of their tools ...but
their source book is just a compendium of code solutions in a nice little
code library ...all of which are readily available to you right here or in
our archives ...often with better explanations and alternative solutions
...I have their source book for '97 and just never really used it that often
because AccessD was always quicker and better imnsho ...and thus when I
upgraded some of their other tools I didn't feel source book was worth the
extra cost ...others here may differ ...and my opinion is worth exactly what
it cost you ...hth.

...btw, they have a small collection of free tools for A97 on their site
that they've never upgraded ...but if you dl them and look at the source,
they are easily fixed to work with A2003.

William Hindman