[AccessD] FMS Inc. Sourcebook

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu May 3 07:04:47 CDT 2007

It's something that came with the Office Developer's Toolkit and also with
Visual Studio 6. It has a library of routines grouped around topics like DAO
and ADO and so on. It can contain code snippets or procs/funcs and entire
modules, too. I like it and still use it. Over the years my own CodeLib
library has swelled to contain a few hundred functions etc. I like it
because then I can stop trying to remember what app I wrote a given function
in. When starting a new app, I usually load CodeLib and then copy in several
standard modules.

hth,
Arthur