[AccessD] FMS Inc. Sourcebook

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu May 3 09:22:53 CDT 2007

>With 19 lines of code you'd still have a 5% probability of a bug. Maybe
that's why C programmers disparage VB for being too verbose.

ROTFLMAOBTC.  Exactly how many bugs are in the BEGIN and END statements?
About as many as are in the { and } statements.  According to the statistics
I have read there is not a lot of variance in the bugs / lines of code
across languages.  And simply appending 47 lines of code in one line does
NOT lower the count.  It simply causes that one line to have 2.3 bugs in it.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting