[AccessD] FMS Inc. Sourcebook

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu May 3 14:48:59 CDT 2007

I do remember tracking down incorrect and out of date versions of SYSLIB's
in JCL where concatentation order was important
//SYSLIB DD  ......
//              DD ......

However I keep a lot of code in .txt files or even .doc or .pdf files

So I use Google Desktop Search to find my code

You can restrict your search to just your disk files rather than including
url's of sites visited with search syntax like

"ADODB.Recordset" filetype:pdf
or
ADODB.Recordset filetype:txt

Also for obscure code you can search via Google
by a particular computer language

http://www.google.com/codesearch

--
Marty Connelly