[AccessD] FMS Inc. Sourcebook - THE END -

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu May 3 15:12:29 CDT 2007

Somebody definitely needs to tighten her chains though!!!

Me, I'm a consultant, working in my office over my bedroom.  I am sooooo
efficient using my libs that I sit around all day blowing bubbles.
Sometimes poking Charlotte with a stick momentarily becomes more fun than
blowing bubbles.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting