[AccessD] FMS Inc. Sourcebook

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri May 4 10:45:36 CDT 2007

I should've mentioned that reason I do it in PowerPoint is to hold functions
that I then assign to toolbar icons. Presentations can then be processed for
consistency of layout, add footers to slides based on which section of the
presentation they belong to, process slides to be colored on printouts or
not, etc with the click a an icon. Next step is to integrate access data
directly into a PowerPoint template at various points. It will definitely
stretch my brain.