[AccessD] Lazy, or Agile: that is the question... - Was Re:When to Use aJunctionTable

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon May 7 12:50:07 CDT 2007

No, maybe a quote attributed to Red Adair.

"If you want the job done, I can do it fast,
 I can do it cheap, I can do it well. Pick two."

At age 75, Adair took part in extinguishing the oil well fires
in Kuwait set by retreating Iraqi troops after the Gulf War in 1991.
John Wayne also played him in a movie about oil well fires in Algeria.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.