[AccessD] Lazy, or Agile: that is the question... - Was Re:When to Use aJunctionTable

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Mon May 7 14:14:30 CDT 2007

Hello Marthy and Arthur,

Well, I understand your irony and skepticism....

Still. Believe me or not - we're talking about different things...

Elron Hubbard - creator of Dianetics? No, I'm not going to quote him...

"...pick any too..." is not applicable in the context I'm talking about...

I'm collecting real life projects information on the subject here. I hope I
will write about it here in the coming days...

Your turn now, but forget your irony please :)

Till then,
Thank you,
Yours....

--