[AccessD] Lazy, or Agile: that is the question... - Was Re:When to UseaJunctionTable

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Tue May 8 17:25:40 CDT 2007

<<<
knowing you'll
have to put more time into changing it later.

Charlotte, the point is that it's unclear will that "wrong" design be needed
to change later. And even if it will be needed to change it it's not
necessary it will take more efforts to change this "wrong" design to the
"right" one. And even if it will take more efforts customer will be less
reluctant to pay for these efforts because he will know for sure (from your
simple explanations based on his current real (automated) business facts')
he needs these changes now (but he didn't need them yesterday)...

--
Shamil