[AccessD] Lazy,or Agile: that is the question...

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed May 9 05:36:00 CDT 2007

Hi Ken and Shamil

My problem is that I don't need to label this "agile". Isn't it what most of us just call common sense?
So, am I an agile Access developer? Would love that:

  G. Brock
  Agile AD

That could compete with Arthur's "SQL Sensei" which sounds a bit grey-haired (which I, by the way, am).
Oh! It isn't Friday yet?

/gustav

>>> kismert at gmail.com 09-05-2007 02:47 >>>

I think the point of Agile Development is: you don't know the road
ahead. Implement the next step as competently and quickly as you can.
Don't create unnecessary baggage, it will only slow you down. Use the
insights gained on your previous step to better plan your next.

-Ken