[AccessD] A database design for contacts....

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed May 9 16:24:26 CDT 2007

......suffix
......title

tbladdresses
......entityID (pk/fk from tblentity)
......addID
......fromdate
......thrudate
......notes

...the 3rd level provides joins for people/orgs with from thru dates,
address breakouts for street addresses with mailing/shipping/billing
checkboxes, c/s/z/c, electronic addresses, phones, etc all of which allow
sharing of common address items, historical tracking, and so on ...been
using this general template for going on four years now ...go ahead and
retch on it, it works for me :)

William Hindman