[AccessD] FE on Server for Each User

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri May 11 18:24:29 CDT 2007

This is a windows security issue, but that doesn't mean that a plain old
user cannot have rights to a specific directory, even under the C: drive.
An administrator has to set the rights for the same dir you used to use, so
that that specific user, or even a flunky user group, can have full rights
to exactly and only that directory.  Having rights to a directory is not the
same as having admin rights to the machine.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting