[AccessD] Lookup and production tables' alternative symbolickeys...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sat May 12 05:37:31 CDT 2007

Hello Stuart,

Thank you for your sample: this looks for me more as "lookup up chain" - a
kind of 6 levels classification system for a Voter.

I obviously missed to mention such cases in my first posting.

IOW: Province->District-> Local Level Government
Area->Ward->Locality->Location is in my opinion a lookup tables' chain not a
master->detail->...->detail chain of production tables.

Of course all depends on point of view: I'd distinguish lookup and
production tables based on probability of how often their data is getting
changed...

BTW, do you have autonumber/identity keys for all your tables? do you also
have (alternative) symbolic keys for your tables?

Thank you.

--
Shamil