[AccessD] VB.Net - seeing the messagebox

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 13:42:05 CDT 2007

I was also wondering this.

I have a desktop at home running 2000 Server...that has been running 24/7
for over 3 years.  Every 30 minutes it retrieves stock data files(via
FTP),unzips them, imports into Access, analyzes the data, does historical
comparison, then emails the data to a number of phones(if anything matches
criteria).

This is the only thing thing this box does aside from some periodic
development...and the only problems I have had was 1 hard drive
failure...and my email crashed...Neither an OS problem...other than
that...this thing has never had an issue.

By no means am I an expert on OS's...but of the 15 or so machines I've had,
running Win95,Win98,Win2000,Win ME(it came on the machine, not my
choice),and XP.....2000Server has been the most stable machine I have ever
had.

Just curious,

Mark A. Matte