[AccessD] Sending text direct to printer, take 2

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Tue May 15 07:27:12 CDT 2007

I've tried that, but nothing happens ... I'm wondering if there is some
additional criteria I need to make it work ... Haven't been able to find any
good reference material on this technique.

I got it to work yesterday by sharing out the network printer on my machine,
then mapping the share to a LPT port. I'd rather not do this.

Larry Mrazek
LCM Research, Inc.
www.lcm-res.com
lmrazek at lcm-res.com